Saturday, May 29, 2010

Change again

By now I should know that change is my middle name.

After 2 days' leaves (flu and satu hari temankan Z pi second round Shell interview dia) I was informed that I was needed to serve elsewhere.A place so challenging.I thought if the new post was a face-saving position, I do not need it.I am fine going back to my Kull and continue teaching (and meet my undergrads again...yahoo!) and 1001 things I put on hold for 2+ years.But Dr. Badri was persistent (and Rector being a Communication person, was convincing).

So guys, watch this page as a new life unfolds.I just go with the flow.
I have no regrets with my time at ACSD.I know I had given my best.Colleagues/staff at ACSD will take care of themselves.They have enough exposure and experience to know what hard work and excellence is.I have faith in them.I think they came out stronger and more united than when I first came in.I learned a lot too from my stint there.

For sure, loads of fun as any Alumni Office would have around the world (Alum Office around the world is often called the 'party people' office)

And now, to plan a different kinda party at my Kulliyyah....

No comments: