Sunday, June 26, 2011

My "emergency" entry

Greetings from the Prophet (pbuh)'s city, Madinah.I told you I'd update my blog ONLY if there were an emergency, right?

Ha, ha..this is my emergency. Need to blog before I forget some of the wonderful stuffs experienced so far (from Jeddah to here).

Flight from KL to Jeddah was delayed by one hour.What do you do when you ph ran out of batteries at KLIA? Could not re-charge cos' there was no plug point.Kedekut kupik our KLIA management!

Anyway, the flight was unadventurous (syukurlah).I was worried the clearance at Jeddah would take about 5 hours (this is the std time I'm told).Dgn izin Allah we were cleared less than 2 hours..sejam lebih sikit je.And you know what? We got someone to push our 8 pieces luggage (berbayar kalau nak guna trolley at the airport and there were not many around) to the coach.I felt so lucky masa tu.
We stopped somewhere around midnite for solat and dinner.Ayooo..dinner at midnite.Takda appetite.

Reached Madinah around 3 am I think.Nice hotel, betul2 next to the mosque.But you know what? I masih tak boleh semayang and ikut schedule will not for the next 2 days! Panic! Panic! But Nik and Z prayed for me and by afternoon, I could do my Zuhr already.Was that not a miracle???

Ah Nabawi my love...
I went late sebab faktor di atas.But found a spot after much hassle.Belakang this fat woman from Turkiye (could tell from her tudung, ada chap Turkiye).I thot it was a safe distance but masa rukuq, she sat on my head! Adoiiii..apakah dosa ku! Nasib tak penyek my forehead and nasib baik she could not get up after the 1st rakaat and ended up semayang duduk.Selamat aku!

Then another funny episode was during Asr.Z (budak ni cekap! She would go long before waktu solat masuk to get easy spots and supaya tak bertolak2 for space) and I solat barisan depan.Tengah semayang we heard someone's phone went, "Atukk..nenek..hello...".Nak tergelak pun ada.Mesti telefon org Msia.Duh!

The heat ain't bad.Panas memang panas but bearable.
If I have time, I'll blog again.Ni tengah tunggu waktu Maghrib masuk.Assalamualaikum. :)

5 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
alhamdulillah sudah selamat di Madinah. doa dan doa (dengan adabnya) untuk terus dipermudahkan. selalu dengar saf perempuan yang perlu berasak2, saf lelaki aman. begitu juga kesempatan di raudah. my Z kata selapang-lapangnya! ya Rabb!

pasal bateri hp lemah di KLIA - untuk kecemasan rasanya boleh re-charge menerusi laptop (kalau bawa laptop dan wayar usb). sekurang-kurangnya...

selamat ya Kak F sekeluarga.

jooli said...

Umrah mabrur to you.

Humaira Bt. Raslie said...

Dr F,
I hope you'd be granted a mabrur umrah:)This is nearing JULY already, so it must pretty hot over there. But u know what? panas macam mane pun nanti waktu buat tawaf waktu peak of the noon tak rasa panas pun:)

Please doakan i ada determination and discipline to complete my thesis, can? hehehe. take care!

Lady of Leisure said...

Alhamdulillah.. dah selamat sampai.. :) nak tergelak tang kene duduk kepala oleh orang Turki tu hihi.. :D

F A L T 0 said...

Semoga dipermudahkan.. be safe dr!