Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Ma'thurat 41

"O Allah! Grace our Master Muhammad, Your servant, Apostle and Messenger, the unlettered prophet and on his near kindied and his companions.And shower Your blessings on all of them as much as Your knowledge encompass as much as Your pen records, and as much as Your Book registers."

I dah tak larat nak tulis farewell poems to close allies who are leaving the university! One just emailed me the news. Prof. K and I went a long way.Ever since I became one of the youngest Heads upon my return from Australia, dia suka usik dan kata orang perempuan mana boleh lead.So mcm biasa, kita guna clorox cuci bersih his chauvinist remarks and I think after that, although we may disagree ALL the time with each other, there's mutual respect for each other.He calls me Teen Prof upon knowing I'd turn 50 soon (lusa).Kah3.And I said you are an injured lion which gals like us would never be cos' we'd never give up. :)) Gitulah caranya.

He'll be sadly missed.Dengan sapa lagi I nak bergaduh at work? Mungkin tajuk poem I for Prof K is "The Injured Lion" or "The Injured Richard Parker".Ahaks.

Meetings all day, folks.Have a good and productive day.

No comments: