Tuesday, July 23, 2013

14th day of Ramadan

Two weeks already! First, syukur we made it this far.Two, if there's no change in our akhlaq after 2 weeks of fasting, we have insyaAllah 2 more weeks to get it right.Moga Allah sentiasa beri petunjuk.

Tazkirah

Ustaz mlm ni was from Sentul.He stressed on the usual Ramadan stuffs lah...all those I had written earlier.Apa pasal lah tazkirah tahun ni tak sedap sgt? Or expectation saya terlalu tinggi? But I thought ustaz ni canggih juga when he spoke of state vs religion.Amboi...mcm attend political science or literature class la pulak.I found the moderator mlm ni funny cos' masa ustaz showed no sign of stopping from his lengthy tazkirah, moderator tiba2 bersuara tanpa kasi signal ada 5 minit lagi ke hapa terus kata ya, itu sahaja buat mlm ini, diminta ustaz baca doa (words to this effect lah..very abrupt.Z whispered..dia nak balik cepat sbb bsk nak kerja tu.). :D

Zul, me and my Thai intern went to collect 8 documentary films from my friend (South African Indian who is American citizen). Syukur alhamdulillah.More countries are participating.I can't wait to watch these movies.Salam's film (directed by that Jejak Rasul guy) turns out to be the best out of the 3 films we made...mine not too bad after Harith edited.Matin punya tak tau lagi...I hope they'd do stg about it ..ketidak first round dah kena KO.

I lodged a complaint over this guy harassing me for two days dah (on campus).Ada org memandai recommended that he sought my advice.Dah pagi ptg dia dok dtg minta itu ini.Today I just went like this on him:






No comments: