Thursday, October 03, 2013

My first meeting as IIUM Lower Education BoD

Macam biasa, I got lost ke Kg Sg Pusu.Baca surat tu betul2 la cek...Jalan Sg Pusu.Bukan Kg Sungai Pusu.

So the Chairperson, Group CEO semua tunggu saya (but I was still a min or two before the stipulated meeting time...OKlah tu).If only I could run CERDAS like this...ahaks.Very tersusun but issues pun byk juga.Tougher woh.But with Prof Rosnani as Chair, insyaAllah, we'll do this together.

Mak ooii...the sch culture is so different.Possibly tougher to handle than IIUM itself but let us try.Berkat nawaitu yang betul and hardwork, we must be on par with some of the best private schools in town.


Found out this: KJ and I share same zodiac: Capricorn. :)) Dia Jan 10.I Jan 11.Saja nak usik Z. :)
Suddenly I'm so wanted.So many dinners and luncheons which clash.Haiyo.Dah la I lupa dinner with Tun Mahathir last Saturday (thinking it's this Sat).Nov macam penuh jugak.

Oh well, it's all about time management and which is to prioritise.


No comments: