Sunday, August 31, 2014

Merdeka weekend

         At The Curve with Z and Nayli
Paddington House of Pancakes



A hectic August.What didn't I do in August? Even on the brink of merdeka, I was away sharing the joy of many A level students getting their awards tonight (proud moments for parents).

We also had a tribute of Prof Kazmi yesterday (I had to cancel meeting a client at The Mines but Dr. Harris and Dr Alizi went to nego further our jv).I missed Prof Kazmi's speech cos' Prof N kept calling me to meet Dr. S from Germany.Akhirnya I angkut pakcik ni sekali to the reception so that I got to attend and chat up with Prof Kazmi and family members who flew from New Jersey and Spore.















And this evening, this:






Most of our IIS A level students are from outside Selangor so we are really proud that they did well in the Cambridge A level exams (ramai dapat 4As...they can also lead prayers, ok? - Kemerdekaan yang kita impikan!)

Happy Merdeka Day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Prof kazmi skrg dah tak sihat.. Saya just private nurse die.. Datanglah melawat prof..

Unknown said...

Saya teringin sgt nak tahu mengenai prof kazmi..