Thursday, December 02, 2021

Alfatihah utk Long

 My eldest sister, Hajjah Rokiah passed away at 4 am at her daughter's home in Putrajaya. Nik and I were at Banyan Tree Hotel. They tried calling me at 4.26 am but i tak dengar.

Woke up to kak ngah's text, long not good. Kebumi di Semantan. I thought she was telling me her wish. Then saw Sal's message. She died at 4 am dgn mudah. We rushed to Putrajaya after a rushed bfast sbb van jenazah wld leave for Raub at 9.45 am. Nik said we wld do a late checkout. Tak sempat to pack.

Jenazah mandi, kapan, disolatkan di surau near ummi's plc. Sempatlah i tolong sikit2 and sempat kissed her and thanked her for her kindness since we were small. As kakak sulong, tjawab dia berat.

Im too sad to write more. Whn Im calmer, i will continue.

Alfatihah, Long. 

No comments: