Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday blues

Aisehman..the car will not go on spare key.The alarm will go off.Tak sanggup I pi Honda Service Centre dgn keadaan begitu.Dah lah IC and driving license tak sampai lagi ( my nephew will send my handbag from Raub in a bit..tak tau pukul berapa sampainya).Imagine this: me driving kereta yg alarm tengah berbunyi, polis stops me..ic/lesen takda...dah la dituduh mencuri kereta, kesalahan takda proper docos pulak.Time to write a short story!

But I cannot afford to go late to work.Kimball nak dtg.Philip nak dtg.Kena check if things are in order.So folks, akan ku brave going to my car service centre to reprogram my spare key agar I can drive my car without the alarm going off.

Watch this channel to know if there are interesting adventures happening nanti.

No comments: