Friday, March 08, 2019

I'm a psychic. Am I?

I think I have this gift. Haha. Nik tak percaya. Dia cakap psycho adalah. Haha.

There had been many instances where I sensed something would happen then it would.I first realised it many years ago when I was driving after rain to DBP lalu jalan hutan tu. I felt like a tree would fall. True enough, sebaik I went past an area..a big tree fell, missing my car by an inch or half an inch. Subhanallah, I was shaking but I had said my zikir.

Then there was a time I was antara nak pi and tak ziarah my ustazah ngaji Quran (also my mom's neighbour in Raub) who had just passed on. I didn't want to go but my mom was pressing me to visit. Berat betul rasa nak pi but I tawakkal je. Baca zikir sepanjang jalan. When I got to Raub, jenazah dah berlepas but a sick aunty was in the house so feeling like I need to elak bencana, I bagi le sedekah then shot back to KL. Still berzikir. Then betul pun..sampai satu selekoh Raub-Bentong a small car (MyVi)  tiba2 lost control and came meluru my way from the other side. I sempat mengelak but got hit ..bawah tu gaung! I didn't know what to do dalam hutan tu.Alhamdulllilah tiba2 kereta police lalu.Then I rang my sister in Raub. They all wailed thinking I would be badly injured. Then they took me to a police station in Bentong. Then hubby dan segala family turun.Wow, close call.

Read here down the memory lane. High drama betul https://i-glass.blogspot.com/search?q=accident

And banyak lagi episodes where I sensed sampai my acupuncturist kata you ni psychic ke. Tu belum the sense that I would be attacked via my car window (yang ini I rasa berbulan2 sebelum kena..yang perompak smashed my window and took away my new Prada handbag).

Baru2 ni I got scared and I prayed hard it would not happen to me. I won't tell you what it is for fear of the law of attraction will befall me. I just doa bahawa tiada upaya kecuali dgn izin Allah and that Allah hindarkan saya dari mala petaka.If you have this sense, bykkan berzikir dan bersedekah.

No comments: