Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Have a blessed Eid!



Hyper sibuk this Ramadan and how constantly tested.May I deserve Eid!

We took my mom and little Nabil shopping at MJ at the Curve last weekend.Z and her granny got what they liked but I had to go to another mall the following day to get what I liked (baju raya tahun ni semua jarang2.Kalau body kurus mcm Twiggy takpa la juga...)Not much of a choice cos' it's the last week of Ramadan, I guess.So we went to another mall to finally get what I liked.Lepas tu cepat2 hantar tailor to alter the kain.Tapi elegant gitu. Ha ha.

I was at Prof Morais' inaugural lecture today at MU (on international law in crisis).I liked what I heard although it wasn't anything new.Somehow Prof Morais' analysis on international law crises was convincing and he came out as a genuine person.He's in Msia for a year.

If I don't see you again before Raya, here's wishing you a selamat hariraya, have a safe journey wherever you're travelling and catch you soon after raya.

Maaf zahir batin.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Selamat hari raya
Maaf zahir batin

Faridah said...

You too, Adam although I don't know who you are.Former student kaa?