Friday, September 16, 2011

Home is not so sweet

Touched down at KLIA around 2 pm yesterday. Found out that one of my bags was wide open although the zip ain't faulty and the lock was intact.

So I reported this bad handling of my luggage to the airline rep. but was too tired to check if anything went missing. At Phnom Penh I was afraid of having excess luggage so I took note of the weight on the scale and it was 19.7. Didn't realise the Cambodian worker put 20kg on my ticket.So when their counterpart in KL re-weighed my luggage to find if anything's missing, the scale read 19.75 and the MAS rep said yup, something's missing cos' on the ticket the weight was supposed to be 20kg.I told them what I saw on the scale in Phnom Penh.My! So how do I know if things really went missing like this?!(maybe I tersilap tengok scale in Phnom Penh?Maybe it was really 20kg?) The only way is to write a complaint to the CEO to get him to observe standard weighing in all MAS outlets. Kalau tak, menyusahkan clients!

But I also suspected it's not MAS but airport handling cos' yang mengangkut bag from the plane to the conveyor adalah pekerja airport so you must know that when things like this happens, you'll need to lodge 2 reports: one to the airliner you flew with and the other with the airport handling your luggage transfer.I did both (in writing) and also spoke personally to their people.Will also email their CEOs.The top must know their staff's inefficiency.How else do they improve their service.I should be paid for doing this job for them!

The taxi driver was also telling me this is not something new..every year there would be someone terminated for membuka2 bags mcm ni, kata dia.Haha...the kinda info I'd raise with the CEOs..betul ke tidak?

Z is back this week so we caught up with her college stories for a bit.And the rabbits are doing fine.

1 comment:

Mawar said...

Kak F
alhamdulillah sudah selamat pulang. ya, tindakan yang paling baik menghubungi terus CEOnya. saya selalu lakukan perkara yang sama.