Thursday, April 03, 2014

Bersaksikan lutut

Dua ungkapan cute I kutip hari ni.Satu from Dato' Tahir, my funny Deputy Rector yg memperkenalkan ungkapan "bersaksikan lutut" which means getting endorsement from people you know or close to you.Cronyism la maknanya.


Ungkapan kedua I heard from the radio ...ustaz kata kalau orang suka kita maknanya Allah suka kita dan inspire makhluk lain sukakan kita.Seram,ya? Kita tak tau sama ada org bencikan kita lebih ramai dari sukakan kita.Oleh itu, jagalah akhlaq supaya kita tak sakitkan hati orang lain.

*********************************************************************************
My friend and I were comparing notes of our ujian in life.She said it's a sign that Allah loves us if we have ujian.Some people have more than one ujian.

I was quick to say: me, me.I have more than one ujian.

We both laughed cos' she knew what I went through esp. this week.Then she told me how she was tested with financial constraint.Sekali tu she only had RM30 in her account.She had to pajak her emas one by one but told me of sistem pajak Islam which is so user friendly...they'd allow you to tebus balik at your own time.When my friend got back her material world (lama juga...bertahun-tahun...the kids had to go to college, the car broke down, the fridge rosak yada yada), she sampai boleh pi holiday overseas with her kids.Reward bagi orang yang sabar. Touching, kan?

So, she gave me some comforting words and advice on how to sabar.What a nice story...maybe I will canai jadi cerpen one day.

Must also thank Saniah and Q for their support during my dark moments.Nik's away but spoke with him this morning.I do not feel sad anymore. :)

No comments: