Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Menolong kerana Allah

I think this phrase is the most abused phrase!

I was listening to this radio talk show of a lady who had migrated to the US.Bagus cerita dia.Menangis2 pendengar semua (termasuk yours truly). Then I sensed something not right. Dari the first part lagi.But her stories were so good that I got hooked up.Nangis lagi.So courageous, so intelligent, so spiritual I thought.I shared her stories with my family members yang juga ternganga mendengarnya.

Part 2..again, very mesmerising. Then something not right again that I began to question betul ke tidak dia ni.

My take is this: those yang migrated sebab nak berdakwah should not choose to be in the centre where api air semua senang...pi la ke Papua New Guinea ke ajar orang solat baca Quran ke.Sana internet pun susah. Duduk kat London New York buat gapo.

And if you do things for Allah...you don't flaunt it. Buat je senyap-senyap.I guess I am always sore on this point sebab ramai je rakyat Msia ni yang tak reti solat ngaji bagai. Kat PPRT tu...any time babe! Cakap je la you go cos' you want a better life for yourself and your children. Kita takda hal if you say so.Tompang gembira in fact.

Anyway, Najmi is in a bad condition.Mula2 I tak sanggup nak pi but Prof N said pi la..zaman senang kita ada..zaman dia sakit takkan buat tak tau.

All this talk that makin kita "modan" makin panjang umur kita is rubbish.Makin ramai yang meninggal muda (belum 60).Just go slow on sugar, meat dan acidic food ya.

Happy New Year. I spent my new year near the jungle with my newly found friends.Rasa refreshed sikit.












 Lulu pun kutip sampah kat lake

 pekerja majlis bandaran yang baru

 they found bangkai tortoise and tried to fix the
 jigsaw puzzle
how many 21st century kids have this
childhood: climbing trees and
cleaning up lake and reserved
forest?

No comments: