Thursday, September 13, 2018

Postings I missed posting

A lot had happened before my most recent entry.

I attended Dr. Amani's wedding in Penang. Best gila pi Penang. We flew. Went for a few body and foot massages. Heavenly! And as a result, I felt like a bionic woman with my new legs. Alhamdulillah, kenduri syukur OK? The traditional Indian foot massage at Penang Hill was unbelievable. We spent some time up there, watched sunset and all. Cantik gila.

Went for swimming in that deep pool at Vistana. But very relaxing.We should get away more often mcm ni. Weekend trips within the region ke.

Then the Fulbright gang came over to discuss future events. We lunched at my plc.Dah lama tak entertain orang. Best juga.

Then a few people came to test drive Z's car. I buat cupcakes. But today we found out, tuanpunya badan has to be present at JPJ before she can sell the car. Hadoi.Tuanpunya badan dah seronok duduk di Europe pi sana sini. Balik dari Norway, boss hantar pi Mexico and Houston. Suruh balik Xmas, tak nak. What can we say to this anak muda berjiwa muda?

And we got a new Rector.And a new President. ASA supports Dr Maszlee and GERAK organised a talk on governance and academic leadership hosted by IIUM ASA amidst all this. I jadi bidan terjun and I thought we really had a good discussion on the need to have a fully independent body to appoint our own academic leaders.I hope there will be  a followup to this motion.


No comments: