Friday, November 23, 2018

Still trying to settle in

I am still trying to settle in the new job.I hardly have time to reflect, let alone write.So, this is what it is like sitting in the front seat. We work hard to be the no. 1 or the no. 2. When you actually arrive, it's not as rosy as you think. guys. We lose sleep. Travel is no longer a delight. Cuti is scarce (but I knew this much earlier esp when at RMC). There are perks but perks come with work.And more work. I guess the only way to cope is to think positive..that you are here to serve a purpose.To lead the young ones, to put the org. in its rightful place so we can move forward with a sense of purpose.And pride.

Nov is a wee bit busy than usual.I get 3-4 visitors per day which is good because they bring rezeki and opportunities.

I hope it will not take me too long to feel settled in.

2 comments:

wynn said...

New job? Deputy Rector??

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cerita lama, Wynn. :)