Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Meeting old friends

masih cuba muda




So I met up with Jag after almost 3 decades (she insisted it was 2 decades...ha ha...just like Kim who thought we are all STILL a year younger this year...everyone has problem remembering..already!).Andrew joined us.Liz was having a flu upstairs the Petronas Tower and felt too sick to come down and pass us her virus.We were at the DOME.



After lunch and catching up with each other's news, Jag and I went to the Petronas Art Gallery.Most impressive esp this chap's digital work as he remembers the history of the nation.Can't remember his name, though.



H and I are still working on the conference proposal.I hope she will submit soon and that no one will plagiarise our ideas/concept paper.A few people have said yes they'd join us in Oct if it works accordingly.



Anyway..a pic I took with Jag and Andrew at KLCC today.Jag leaves for Melbourne next week.Andrew soon (to wild life and surfing).I am tired just thinking about the need to re-programme the self every time you move to a new country/migrate (to new climate, new culture, new driving system, etc).I'll stick to my annual vacation abroad.It's more short term. :))

No comments: