Thursday, October 15, 2009

Greetings from Dakar, Senegal

oooo..I love this pic.Fajr in Dakar (just outside my room at Terrou-bi Hotel)
Dato Ambassador in Senegal in a meeting with University VCs

beautiful dining area
at the hotel I stayed, nice waterfront


Salam from Africa,folks!

I'm in Leopold Sedar Senghor land, a great statesman, poet and intellectual.No one speaks English here and we travelled far (19 hours with stops in Dubai, Casablanca, Dakar and more in the next few days.My spine is behaving alhamdulillah)

The hotel we are at is so refined (French influence) tapi cicak africa is everywhere.Kalau termasuk dalam baju, I'm gone!

I must share with you stuffs we did at Casablanca and here tapi connection is bad and hence, expensive here.
To Neng (bibik's pet name for my gal) and Papa, miss you guys.

4 comments:

Nik Nor Zafirah said...

we miss you too! don't forget to bring back goodies ya? hehe

and take care :)

jooli said...

Aaa, no wonder my sms went unanswered. I hear Senegal is a nice place and i will try get hubby to agree to go. Hope you have beautiful stories about the place to tell. Don't forget to see Baaba Maal's performance.

Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles said...

tup tup dah ada di Senegal!Selamat pergi dan balik.Amin!

Faridah said...

Hari ni di Banjul,Gambia keluar jumpa Ministries and university authorities.Sampai semalam.Let me write an entry on Gambia.Spine dah mula sakit.Sigh.