Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Unnecessary fear that impedes...

I hate it when it happens.Unfortunately in this country, it happens a lot.

2 years ago I got some small research grant.In my busy-ness and excitement that I completed the project, I submitted whatever I got and moved on to other reserach projects (and completed..some with slight delay).

Now that the whole uni is or will be audited, many offices are over-cautious about their spendings to the extent of impeding other people's progress.Arghhhs!!! Benci betul. I could not trace RM400 RA money spent (budak tu dah balik Nigeria I think).I wrote a letter saying my work was submitted and published the same year (2008).How come the file isn't close yet.Selagi tak close tak leh apply another project (although between 2008 and 2010 I got other grants..cuma now in their spring-cleaning, they just discovered ada doco I tak cukup). Truly leceh.If it's RM4 million I can faham the kecoh (and esp if work is not done).

Oh well.

No comments: