Sunday, October 16, 2016

Wedding reunion Batch 2, 1981

I think it was 1981. Well, some of us had forgotten one of us at the wedding and yet another, lain I cakap lain dia dengar.All the signs of aging were there. How I wanted to roll on the floor and laugh! Anak kerja mana, asked a dear friend who I had not seen since 1982. I said at so and so.Ha, she said, with Shef? (a mutual friend). Bunyi dekat nak sama.

It was a lovely, lovely reunion although a few could not make it. But some had to leave early (including yours truly - for another wedding in Putrajaya). We promised to meet again at someone's son or daughter's wedding next year. InshaAllah.

Dengan Tok Penghulu kami

Early arrivals

angkatan asas 81

Dgn ibubapa pengantin except that I had left by now.
Dgn bapa pengantin


With the guys
Daniel and Jasmine
BFF
Batch 1981, NZ

The second wedding at Putrajaya

I like warna tudung ni - mcm warna waterrmelon. :)
My fav gals in Langkawi

No comments: