Monday, May 07, 2018

Demam PRU14

I went to see my Bodytalk therapist on Saturday. She said ada sesuatu conflicting in me. So I told her wht was bothering me. I nak jadi PACA tak boleh sebab peraturan universiti. Waaa...Rupa2nya every negative thought or worry will affect our well-being..our muscles. Bodytalk teaches us to listen to our body.We may not have the answer but merely acknowledging there are issues will relax us a lot. Now I know why Islam ajar kita berbaik sangka. Inilah hikmahnya.

By the end of my session, my therapist congratulated me for my courage. My body responded well to the treatment. Jalan pun dah tak sakit.I said I had not made any decision yet. She said the fact that you offered to be a Paca was already something brave. Lorr..senang sgt nak jadi bravenya?

Setelah I timbang masak2 (to the 11th hour), I pulled out (panggilan pertiwi dah keluar and I already knew whr my station was) but kita mohon ASA review academic integrity ni.Takkan nak jadi polling agent pun tak boleh.Check I/C orang jer bkn merayu undi orang. Hadoi.

Z's ballot paper tak sampai2 so melepas lagi la dia dari mengundi.Last PRU underage lagi.
Family WA terus berkung fu kiri kanan.But nasib no one leaves room yet.Sensitip woh.But it's OK..we have all colours in our family.Biasalah kan dok cucuk sana sini.

2 comments:

Iskandar aka DR Bubbles said...

Looking so forward to read your post after our historic election. Heheheeee!

Faridah said...

Tahniah sedara Rawa ku. Negara ku dari temberang to gemilang!