Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Puasa, politik dan kerja

We keep it simple this Ramadan. Lauk tak lebih than 3 dishes..mcm hari2 biasa juga. Ada mood bagus, kita pi bazar ramadan.We went to the one in Kelana Jaya cos' any attempt to go to our fav in Taman Tun, tidak berhasil.Kerajaan baru tutup tempat kami biasa parking menjadikan tempat tu super jam.Kerajaan baru atau saki baki musuh kerajaan baru.Ahaks.Bak kata Najib, semua salah saya! :)

We went back to Raub last Saturday. I dah berenti kelas music sebab selalu impt events on Saturday I cannot go.Maybe when I retire, boleh sambung balik, in sha Allah. Our family iftar was really cool.Only my youngest wasn't there. Despite the heavy downpour we had a nice family get together, talking about GE14 and other things.

Back at work and at the news of our colleague Dr Maszlee Malik becoming the Minister of Education, kami gempak buat seketika. Geng2 Gerak mula membuat tuntutan.Ahaks. And hasilnya kami nampak today..MPN dibubarkan.Rupa2nya bkn kami je yang tak suka MPN but the public rata2 menzahirkan rasa syukur mereka. I think academics should not allign themselves to the government or politicians. I hope GERAK will not do the same with the new government almaklum ramai kawan2 kita dalam kerajaan - be it parliament or state. I stay away. Memuji melampau2 sgt nanti kita tolong mereka jadi sombong.So it's good some MPs said don't call us YB or Dato or whatever.Panggil sedara je.

I need to catch up with deadlines.Oh , what is new.

No comments: