Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Maastricht and Roermond

We came back and rested a day before travelling to Maastricht bordering Germany and Belgium.It's a city of history and culture where Andre Rieu lives. Harap2 satu hari saya dapat tengok concert dia.

We slept over a night.Shopping sini bagus. Sbb dia bordering Belgium and Germany so sophisticated sikit la.Orang Dutch ni serba sederhana which I also like.

Pas tu kita pi designer outlet kat Roermond.Weii..besar dan byk choices.We went early so tak berebut2 la.I lepas 2 hours dah malas nak shop.Like the only things that excited me were barang2 dapor and I could not take them home. But Z and dad sakan.Sampai 5 jam! I sat watching the crowds went mad with desire. And I wrote poems.And drank coffee.

But by the time we headed home, I felt so relieved. Dah penat lah on the move.I told Nik that I would not join him in Vienna when he went for work next week.Nak duduk rumah buat kerja sikit.


 Maastricht

 Roermond


Maastricht

 another park in the city, The Hague

Back at The Hague, lunch with Nani 
and family
 weekend market at Maastricht

 comel

ni kat kedai Turki in Maastricht

No comments: