Monday, March 12, 2007

Sunday with me




I decided to invite some friends to lunch today (Sunday). These are the people who helped me 'adjust' when I first arrived in Ithaca. I cooked like 4 dishes (opor ayam, omelette, stir-fry veges and salmon bakar bersambal belacan...I can't find the pic which showed all these 'exotic' dishes...I had to create the salmon belacan thingy.Quite good. Nanti balik KL nak cuba buat. :))
Notice how fast I've put on weight (tambah yang sedia ada) Eugene bawak ice cream lagi....
Yang ambik gambar ni Lutfi (selalu tak menjadi but this one, OK) Khairul (from Spore) came early but had to leave early too cos' he's working today.Adi went out to see a movie. So she's not in this pic.
Ivy is sitting next to me with Ain and her husband Adnan.
Kalau kat rumah ni,Sunday means TESCO or Cold Storage beli groceries.Bibi will cook but we will not eat. :) Kita makan kat luar or Nik's mom's.
Lepas tu tidur.
I can do that now.
TIDUR.
Memasak ni penat, tau? Berdiri berjam2 tepi dapur.
I'll do my reading after my little nap.


No comments: