Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Seremban retreat

Kelakarnya.I packed my bag for 3 days but we came back today.Was too busy to even know how many days I was going!

It was a nice retreat.We learned more about our organisation in the last 2 days.I loved my room, my bathtub, my shower.The welcoming basket of fruits and chocolate cookies were cool.I ingat I tersilap bilik...(tak biasa...terlalu lama jadi kuli batak)...I thought gal at counter tersilap bagi I Rector's room kaa apa kaa.Teringat nak rush downstairs pulangkan balik kunci bilik.Hahaha.Real kalut.

But yes, we had real good discussions going.I hope we can work our way around some of the concerns raised.Dato' Zaleha is one funny lady.We were talking about Prof Mawi calling me pseudo-IIUM alumnus. :))) Kelakar, but his work on disability (with Prof Asiah I guess) should boost up IIUM's intention to be all inclusive (part of the diversity culture I'd like to see happen at IIUM).

Yang kelakar Dato Z's account on terrestial vs territorial mindset. I nak tergelak besar betul on this.It's like ET vs Bush!!!

No comments: