Saturday, November 28, 2009

Aidul Adha

Selamat Hari Raya Aidul Adha.

We drove back to Raub after Isyak the eve of Aidul Adha, thinking the traffic jam would have eased up a little but 1 million people thought the same! We ended up spending 5 hours on the road (vs 2 hours).It was hard getting someone to open the door at 2 am! And I was all ready to surprise everyone with my Erra Fazira look (new wig).Everyone dah tidur mati.Luckily my mom was still awake (doing her solat at 2 am).I showed her my new hair-do and she went, "huh? why you look so different? what have you done to your hair?"

That was a good laugh at 2 am! :))

The following day ~ more responses.I just love doing stunts like this.My sis thought it was real.Others thought I look like Erra in Cinta Kolestrol (the fat version.Chis!!!!).Yang kelakar we had no maids this Raya (mine was with Zafirah) so I ended up cooking lunch.A sister who arrived late asked who's this long haired woman, cooking.Someone said Faridah's new maid and she saw me and imagine the uproar! (I used to wear ape mask to scare people!)

Anyway, back in KL I was pretty upset no one fed my daughter...
Luckily I had prepared some Brahim's meals for her.But Z has orang putih taste and rang me to ask if she could order O'Briens sandwiches...itu pun satu hal. Nasib we were away for a day only.

Sabar jelah!

4 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

Salam Aidiladha untuk Dr Faridah and Family...
:-)

Faridah said...

Hey you too.Best tak? Ours biasa je.But fresh meat sedap digoreng garam kunyit.

Lady of Leisure said...

Best tak? Aduhai sedih skit.. sbb celebrate raya haji in zurich this year..pulak tu celeb dalam bilik.. takbir sendiri dalam hati..kita semangat raya haji, depa sini semangat dok sambut pre christmas celebration..

tak ada daging rebus cicah air asam, tak ada daging bakar.. :'(

besok dah nak balik kl, hantar beg kat rumah, peluk cium anak2 kemudian nak terjah nasi kandar kayu dulu.. hihihi..

Faridah said...

Bestnya Zurich...sempat lagi cari daging korban tu (biasa tak habis berbulan2, simpan dalam freezer) Betul jugak eh..buat daging bakar cicah dgn air asam...ayo..gua lapar lagi..