Tuesday, December 13, 2011

my life on facebook

i am too lazy to update my blog cos' updating news/events is easier on facebook (uploading pics especially). sorry folks but time seems an issue with me now.after perth, I don't sleep. :)

so many events and deadlines to catch up with.i'm thinking of moving closer to the uni.the distance gets into me (esp with bad jams during this rainy season).

and now a big paper for Hanoi.when people pay for you to speak, the pressure is tremendous.
maybe after the final exams, I'd be able to transfer some pics from my facebook.

and i'm starting to write a novel. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous Devil said...

exactly. facebook is easier. hehe. but i'm not as busy as you la.

banyak betol keje dr. skrg. takpe. the more we get our brain working the better. bleh jadi mcm dr. mahathir, dah tue2 pon still sharp.

Faridah said...

Hep! Jgn samakan I dgn Dr Mahathir yang dah betul2 tua.Haha.I guess I yang menyibukkan diri since my gal left home.Org ajak je tolong buat kerja, say yes. :)

Mawar said...

Kak F,
tulis novel? wah, bagusnya! idaman saya berkurun lama, yang belum pernah dapat dilaksanakan :-(

saya akhir2 ini diajar untuk tidak selalu berkata "yes"...

Faridah said...

Mawar: sukar nak mulakan ...ini disebabkan segala tenaga kita diserap oleh kesibukan kampus kita.Tapi cuba sebaris sehari. :)