Saturday, April 28, 2012

The joy of teaching

Maybe I have been too long in this profession. But today's workshop on supervision and thesis writing had brought back the joy of teaching and imparting knowledge (not that my daily/weekly classes are no fun) but having a highly motivated group of students would take you up on a different level of joy.

And all those years of experience supervising and being supervised came back with lots of laugh.Hey, I can do this for another 100 years. :))

The guy from a (foreign?) TV station rang to remind me of tomorrow's interview (the time's changed). Malam ni kena rehearse la sikit jawaban-jawabannya.Maklum nak tayang kat Europe. :))

I'm ready to move forward with other new projects, folks. Watch this space.

1 comment:

Faridah said...

I enjoyed my one hour talk with a foreign TV station.Z and Nik would not forget the 'Iranian adventure'.Haha.Went to eat Iranian at Mount Kiara Solaris (Shisha).Great place to dine with friends.They have live performance at 10.30 pm nitely (I think...could be just weekends).But tak suka la people lepak2 hisap shisha outside the main dining.