Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Your blog worth

I had a bit of a laugh recently after finding my blog worth and its rank in the USA.Who would have thought! I mean I write to capture certain moments in my life.Much to do with my family and friends.This blog is worth almost USD1K. :)).Well, at least some value.Thank you for your support (for those who are regular here).

It's been a hectic two days in which I had meetings spreading to the evenings.I think I have over committed but a promise is a promise.Will just need to execute whatever promised well.I had meetings with my caring society's group in my neighbourhood then another evening with other neighbourhoods in PJ.Jeff is so good with community building.It is such a joy working with him.Found a new friend,Minoo.We clicked! :)

And last night's meeting with my filmmaker friends went well into 11 pm.Nagat's suggestion of having a few workshops was good.Azrain would give me the figures.Wan and I would look for moneh and participants.Prof Abushouk agreed to give us promo panel in his Oct conference and we had at least 4 exciting personalities to invite.And Wan will work on producing a short film for the fest..our very own.I hope things will work out accordingly.

Fulbright Public Talk: Prof Alan Lew had agreed in principle to talk on tourism but probably would have to do it just after his conference towards end of June.



No comments: