Monday, September 25, 2017

Guests

It cannot be any busier than this month and next! Alhamdulillah I survived the first week of the mobility prog with Ioana (and her 12 students!). We got the culture show on with the students playing the gamelan sweetly last Friday and them performing/reading wonderful pieces of creative works/poems..iium felt like a real international uni.

Then I finally was able to sit through Ioana's creative writing workshop on Friday belah siang.I learnt so much cos' she made writing poetry not only easy but intelligent and fun.

I'm eating out more now with guests coming in and out.Last night Zac pulak on a short notice ajak berkumpul..mana yang sempat.So Shef, Jai and I makan roti canai/capati and minum teh tarik at the mamak's near my house (I had a long day but not easy to see friends from outside KL right?)

Next week Sreya from Spore and Dixons from NZ pulak. Penat juga. Mlm ni Kak Pah. Weii..the stars must have crossed each other ni.

I have a few papers to write for nxt week and Nov. Hadoi. I better start  planning my early retirement now. I have the energy but no longer the strength (memetik kata my yoga teacher. : D )

Ikutkan napsu, lesu.




























No comments: