Sunday, February 18, 2018

Outing in Serendah

I really thought there was a river behind Adik's new home in Serendah cos' I saw some siblings picnicking there. So i went to her house warming party in my swim suit.Rumah dia ada some 10 mins to the river and Iskandar went to book a parking.Penuh! Kereta tak leh bergerak for a good 1 km..orang pi cari sungai to cool off cuti raya Cina. Sampai ke sudah we didn't get to go so akhirnya berpiknik tepi longkang bawah pokok2 pisang.

I siap masak roast chicken yang within minutes habis.Adik did nasi ulam and kerabu pucuk paku and Umi ordered some Tganu kari.My hubby said mmg sedap lunch hari itu. I went home sulking.No river! They all laughed. I told them I got conned.Kalau Airbnb ni ratingnya satu je. Haha.

So the other clan will go to Janda Baik looking for a river before Z leaves for her assignment overseas.Not for me but for little Ajir cos' he loves nature.Watch this space.InshaAllah.

We went to Azam's house warming party at Putra Heights after changing my swimsuit to baju biasa at Serendah.Well, at least dapat kumpul and do tahlil with my clan at Adik's place.Lama tak jumpa.

Pandai betul Mazlinda hias rumah. So homely.I'm inspired too.Mula le berangan nak tukar furniture, langsir segala. Haha.

No comments: