Friday, April 13, 2018

Diniyyah Puteri's Visit to ISTAC

The prestigious school is here to learn English (for 3 weeks) and today they visit ISTAC and I was asked to give a motivational talk to them. Wow, the day before I was at UM, talking to TESL students on my writings. Today, motivation talk pulak.But I was happy to do it and we spoke.

Tan Sri Aishah Ghani, Shamsiah Fakeh all went to this school and became pejuang wanita in their own way. Diniyyah had produced many great female leaders too and I told the girls to keep true to this tradition and heritage. It's amazing that IIUM has so many foreign students too who mentor these girls while they are here.There is one from Peru, another from South Africa, a lot from Djibouti. Wow..didn't know that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc1uJiLwl-0

Pagi lagi Datin S ajak I pi high tea next Wedn.Ada orang dia nak introduce for one of my projects.Busy wei bulan ni.

No comments: