Wednesday, December 26, 2018

From Bangkok to Kuala Lipis

Just as we were leaving Bangkok for KL, my sister texted to say another sister masuk hospital kena dengue. Wow, my Kak De tak pernah masuk hospital. She selalu sembunyi her illness so hearing this made me sad.

We sampai rumah malam. Besoknya planned to travel ke Raub but by noon were told she was rushed to hospital in Kuala Lipis where the doktor2 pakar were. We rushed ke Kuala Lipis with a pending Xmas dinner at Medan Dsara with my two American friends leaving besoknya. I fikir tak payah cancel, sempat balik ke KL by 8.30 pm.

What a long journey. Org Xmas, jam berjam2.We got to the hospital almost visiting time (the hosp is very strict with visiting hours esp with ICU patients). 4.30 I masuk. My sister antara sedar and tidak. She started nak bangun buat minum petang for me and Nik. I sedih tengok. But that is her. Always menghidang makanan to her siblings every time we visit.So proud of us and our achievements. Antara sedar and tak tu, she sempat flaunt me to her misi: ini adik saya yang pi Bangkok tu.Walhal she tengah memengsan demam. That's her. Ever since I was young, my mom put her and my eldest sister in charge looking after adik2 di bawah mereka.All her life. Even when I was about to get married, yang paling sibuk beli itu ini, cat rumah etc was her (by then my dad dah meninggal). It was her hubby who became my guarantor when I went to NZ. She paksa. I pray to God that she will survive this ordeal. At 60 something, she just need to be strong. I pray to God, that time is on her side although semalam she told me aruah2 family members visited her and smiling down on her.My mom and aruah Mek all told me the same thing weeks or days before they passed on.

Please doa. 

4 comments:

ubuntu_linux said...

Sedihnya, semoga kakak Prof diberi kesembuhan.

Faridah said...

Amin. Semoga she gets out of the ordeal.

Faridah said...

Update: My sister was discharged on Saturday, alhamdulillah. She is slowly recovering. Thankj you so much for your doas. They were accepted by Allah!

ubuntu_linux said...

Alhamdulillah