Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Late dinner at KL Tower

I never thought it would be so late. 9 pm!

There I was with 3 South Korean scholars and my 2 Msian friends. I belanja them teh tarik but Prof I. picked the rest of the bill. I didn't - could not- eat much. Dah malam sangat dah for me.And it must be age too.Nothing appealed except longan and chilled sea coconut. And the delicious teh tarik which was not at all sweet. I loved it as it was. So did my friend diners.

It was an evening of loud birthday celebrations. Practically every table was celebrating that it looked and sounded mocking. I told Dr Baiduri moh kita nyanyi in Korean language and got Dr. Kim to write the Korean lyrics which we sang for attention. Haha. But takda sapa kisah pun cos' we sang quietly. :D

Then I requested the pianist to play Winter Sonata. Dia tak tau! But played another sweet Korean piece. We were like ha..play that one more time. It was so beautiful. Tanpa disuruh pun the pianist played 3 times. I think dia pun terkejut dgn kesyahduan lagu itu. Baiduri gave him a tip.

It definitely is another busy month.

No comments: