Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Back at work

You are NOT going to believe this but I was told at 9 am that my paper at ISTAC was scheduled to be at 11.15 am!(I thought it'd be tmrw) I had not put anything on the powerpoint!

Whoa, what a test! Mcm lipas kudung I menaip.

When it's done, I lost my way pulak to the new ISTAC.Masuk wrong turning.I'm so hopeless with directions.

If you think main campus IIUM is bad, ISTAC is worse and there's hardly anyone to ask where was where.Hadoi...the staircases are obviously for young people who had been in Olympics.Aku tak larat betul nak panjat tangga! http://www.iiu.edu.my/istac/gallery.php

I was sharing a session with Dr Baharuddin and the session was chaired by Ustaz (Dr) Uthman Muhammady who I respect so much. The trick is to stay cool.After all, topic ni memang area I, kan? I thought I'd just spend 10 mins je but as I spoke, I had so many stories pulak to share sampai Dr Muhammady had to warn me I had 5 mins left.Hahaha!

But we had a good discussion, many questions and I'm glad both Dr B and Dr M were there to answer the question on why some sufi groups are banned in Msia.Both of them memang ahli kumpulan sufi (I know Dr B is)

Adoi UMNO Assembly...why depa ni terjerit2 mcm tak sopan?And I think Shahrizat talks too much.I don't think the Wanita had much of a choice.Rafidah is too old to stay on but I think she is definitely a better worker.Cuma sombong tak tentu arah je.Orang mesti tak suka ketua yang sombong.

Anyway, good luck to all of us.

No comments: