Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Inilah kuasa Tuhan

I was really surprised to be told that we made a decent profit out of ICC09.Takbir!
However, we will need to double/triple count so that we do not embarass ourselves.I would be happy just to break even.

According to Dr A many of our clients were happy cos' they had quality candidates as potential employees.They did not mind the small crowd (in comparison to bigger carnivals with bigger budget and longer air time/bigger space in all newspapers) cos' larger crowds would not determine quality.Well, let Dato Khaled know this. :))

Akhirnya Z and Nik pun tumbang (got flu from me). I remember the evening I self-quarantined myself in the 3rd room tapi tengah malam rushed to sleep with Nik cos' I had a nightmare (my dead aunt came back as a ghost). Terrible nightmare! The second nite lagi terok. I dreamt I was sold off to a millionaire (by my own husband.Hahaha) If this is what this virus babi does to us,memang terok betul.

7 comments:

Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles said...

Sampai hati Pak Nik jual you!Hehehehe..what kind of mimpi was that?Hehe..

La kesiannya abis satu family down.
I pray for you all kat Kota Damansara - cepat-cepatlah sembuh.

with datuk k thing tu kan, senang aje..kita buat mock cheque presentation for the profit from the event...and send the press clipping to him.

Faridah said...

Memang pelik2 mimpi2 I sejak dua menjak ni.Nak kata Freudian slip (I nak kawin dgn millionaire)dalam mimpi I tu I protested habis2.Mcm cerita Pramoedya Ananta Toer on kawin paksa pulak.Hahaha.Dalam cerita I ni I akhirnya lari bawak diri ke Europe sebab I refused to marry this man (yang I tak kenal pun.Muka dia pun tak tunjuk.Definitely not someone I know)

I hope virus babi tu tak sampai ke otak dah.

I baru balik from a talk by Msian film maker Hatta Khan. I never heard him speak.Very engaging speaker sebab dia byk pengalaman/exposure but the discussion which followed was also very interesting.Dekat pukul 11 mlm I baru balik.Patut nak kena jual dalam mimpi! Hahaah

Iskandar aka DR Bubbles said...

Is he Prof. Hatta Azad Khan?

Faridah said...

Yes, you know him? Dia cerita budak dia buat filem pasal poverty tapi tak tau mcm mana nak gambarkan org miskin.Org miskin keluar rumah pakai baju raya and pakai torchlight dalam gelap.He asked them: do you know what poverty is? Poverty is when someone can find his way home in the dark without torchlight (and no baju raya)

Lucu eh?

syima said...

Kelakar sgt cerita mimpi u ni..make my day =D heheeeee

Iskandar aka DR Bubbles said...

Tak kenal personally. But I know he's my senior di STAR Ipoh.

Bukan ke dia Dean Art School di UiTM Shah Alam?

Nak jumpa dia juga nanti - sebab nak seek advice on my theatre clowning work.

Faridah said...

Jumpa je kat UiTM.I think he's OK.

Syima: memang kelakar gila mimpi2 I sejak kena flu.But my husband didn't find it funny. :))