Monday, May 10, 2010

2010 Mother's Day

We had lunch at my mom's in law (lunch was prepared by my in laws ~ roast chicken, spaghetti, desserts, etc. Nik and I just bought her a black forest cake and a bouquet of roses and orchids.Mama loved the flowers.They cheered her up.Still in mourning, remember.4 months 10 days tak leh keluar rumah.In eddah)

I had to leave early for my weight management hypnotherapy session (hahaha..Nik quit smoking through this treatment.He had one session only.So don't think it's a crazy idea.Just watch me lose my ugly 10 kg in a non-intrusive way, ok? I'll tell you how it's done after I've lost my 10 kg.I now keep a healthy lifestyle diary: part of this treatment.This includes walking after dinner for 15-30 mins with my family.We did it last nite.It felt really good cos' it gave us time to communicate as a family.Bonding lah kiranya)

After an hour with Lily (my hynotherapist) I rushed to HUKM to celebrate Mother's Day with my Mom and some siblings.Sal arrived late.Mek was already there cos' she slept over.Kak Ngah was also there.

So we gave her the Mom's Day cake, a bouquet of flowers and Mek gave her a new jacket.I'll upload pics later.

For all moms, happy mom's day! Insist on being served! :)) (at our lunch, we had 6 moms and we insisted that the guys and our kids serve us).I think we'll do this as a Mother's Day tradition.It felt so good.

2 comments:

Ms Syakira said...

Happy Mother's Day, Dr Faridah! Thank you for being my lecturer once, may god bless you always.

Faridah said...

Thanks Snow White.You too. :)