Thursday, May 13, 2010

Z's 18th bday party

Teenagers are hard to manage.We arrived later than our caterer and magician.I'm a freak with time but my daughter usually is not good at managing it.So she creates stress for me, unnessarily.Geram juga.

Anyway, the food, magic show and live band by Krash Pad boys semua went well.I just wish ada orang baca doa.The place sounded more like a pub than a shelter home (orang tua punya impression).But the kids (esp. younger kids) had fun.Z also had fun with her friends (they will go separate ways soon) so we left her to have fun after the party.Balik dekat pukul 11 pm.While her dad ni jenis cool ("biarlah dia have fun dgn kawan2 dia"), I bising dia balik lewat. I wasn't raised like that, see. :))

Anyway, your kids will leave the nest one day, whether you like it or not.You must learn how to let go.I have to learn to let go.

No comments: