Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Year end

Phuiyoo..we are coming to the end of a year.It does not feel like it cos' we have just started a new semester at the uni (I know this is odd).I'm still adjusting to teaching a new course (u/grad).This and other things.Fast lane again.what is new.

Yesterday I listened to a radio station and laughed mcm org gila at this advert on jangan membazir.It's about a group of friends eating out.One friend was taking all types of dishes: from chicken to beef to all sorts of ulam..one fren said ini bukan makan..ini mengkedarah (dah lama tak dengar this word)..and this other fren told his friend he wanted to add fish dish pulak..His fren asked how many fish do you want? His fren said 20.

Fren A: 20???

B: yeah..is that a lot??

A: You nuts or what?

B: well..one is ikan selar...19 ekor lagi ...ikan bilis.

It's really nice to have jokes like this at the end of a long day.I laughed so much that I fear people who saw me might think I had gone mad...(ni masa driving home dalam hujan renyai2). I shared the joke with everyone in my family.Semua kantoi!

Send me funny jokes to end the year.

No comments: