Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Jose Munrinho


I am always slow in picking up hot news, OK?
Munrinho cheated on his wife (and his female fans) some 5 or 6 years ago (maybe still is) but oh mann...how could I have missed this news ?? The only football news I discuss with my husband is news on Munrinho.Haha.


Kelakar pun ada reading Munrinho punya love affair with his shop-gal mistress.I don't think I'd be interested in reading her book on their 2-year affair.It'd be too much to handle.Haha.


Anyway, happy new year (maal hijrah).I tried my best but it got spoilt by so many things today: the service boy returned my car late, Z pressuring me to drive her here and there, me forgetting this and that.I hope my puasa sunat diterima Allah.It's so hard to be good. :)

2 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

Salam Maal Hijrah to u too Dr. Moga tahun yang mendatang ni lebih baik dari yang sebelumnya. :)

Faridah said...

Yes Lady, sama2 kita berdoa.I hope I'd do more amalan sunat this year.