Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New webbits

Sorry..tak sengaja terkangkang
Ni baju raya saya


Baju raya beli kat Curve



the nameless beauties

On Sunday I went shopping with Bibik. We had to drop by the Pet shop to buy some fish food for my fish.Then I saw two lovely webbits (babies) and just bought them despite knowing Nik and Zafirah would not be happy about having additional family members (I had wanted to purchase one for over a year).

True enough.When they saw, they asked, "Who's going to look after them?" bla bla bla.
But by the next day, both fell in love with the creatures.

I ran a naming contest on my NZ alumni facebook.It's a crazy thing to do cos' the contestants got outa control!! (they set their own rules, demanded more prizes, hahaha).The closing date is today (6 pm) and I will announce the winner by 21/8.I can't say there are creative entries so far although I do like one or two names suggested.I takut rabbits tu mati sebab nama tak rasi je. :)

Will have to see the vet this Sunday to ensure my new toys are OK.

4 comments:

Anonymous Devil said...

haha. i have the same dilemma too. but then faz would always say i won't be able to look after them bla bla bla.

i have to warn you though, rabbits are a bit smelly if left unattended for too long.

Lady of Leisure said...

Salam Dr..
Heee comelnyaa! gebu! masa kecik dulu pernah bela webbit.. petang2 lepas dia dekat depan rumah, kasi makan, kejar2..

Sekarang saya ada dua kucing pulak(persian), dua beradik.. umur dah 7 tahun, gemok sorang hampir 9kg sorang lagi 7kg++

Hope Dr akan enjoy new webbits.. Seronokkk sangat ada dorang ni.. :))

Mawar said...

Kak F
tahniah dengan ahli baru. mereka perlukan ruang lebih lapang. tentu lebih cantik bila mereka melompat-lompat.

Faridah said...

Friends: ya, saya akur bukan senang jaga webbits comel ni (I ingat jaga Z lagi mudah! Dia tak makan atau berak sepanjang masa!)

Nak lepas kat tempat lapang takut hilang terus (kena buat pagar lain, kan?)Saya dah berangan bila besar sikit, nak pakaikan dia baju mcm Peter Rabbit lepas tu organise satu Rabbit Show (boleh buat duit woh kalau setiap peserta bayar RM150 utk masuk contest).Lepas tu cari sponsors to sponsor hadiah : percutian ke Bali utk anda dan arnab anda.Phuiyoo...excitingnya.Kejap lagi I nak set up a facebook on webbits.