Monday, August 29, 2011

Tuah and Teja

see how bulat Teja is

Tuah is curious of the outside world

their fav. spot


I'm beginning to feel like I have a sad life...it is all about rabbits now that even when I solat teraweh last nite and my toes terkeluar sikit, I saw that they have become rabbity.Kaki rabbit! Haha.And when I went to have cold drinks after teraweh with Z and Nik, I ordered carrot juice...this is so unbecoming...my dreams are full of bunnies too...the last time I was like this, it was when I worked at a hat making factory in New Zealand (part time in summer).My job was to tie ribbons round the hats.My Boss told me on my first day, you'd be dreaming of hats, gal.I did.For a week! (my working hours was 8 hours a day for 5 days a week).


I think I'm spending too much time with Tuah and Teja.Yesterday I put up a small fence for them so that they could run around freely.Ooohhh..you should have seen the acrobatic movements they made.Teja is so quick with her movements, very clever.I'm afraid Tuah is not so intelligent..he's curious of the life outside the fence but it was Teja who managed to escape.Haha.Teja perut gendut.Too much eating.I think she's the fav. in the family.Si Tuah tu...entahlah..dia suka meronta2 bila dipegang.Like a wild rabbit.I don't like.


Maybe I'll keep them a while longer but I am also thinking of places where to put them (e.g Dr Bubbles' orphanage, the kindy near my place, or just release them at IIUM campus' wilderness!).We'll see.I cannot be seeing rabbity feet all the time.I need to have a life. :))

3 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

Salam Dr,
Comelnya Tuah n Teja. Bela sepasang senang, like my persian, dua beradik, kalau kitorang tak ada kat rumah, tak la budak2 ni sunyi.

Nak ucapkan Salam Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir & Batin untuk Dr sekeluarga. Have a safe journey balik kampung. We'll be going back to Malacca kejap lagi, then on second raya balik Perlis. :)

Faridah said...

Lady: have a fun raya.Tuah and Teja disahkan vet betina kedua2nya but Tuah tu kena re-confirm when it's 6 months (too small to see but Dr Balqis mcm confident dua2 betina).Nanti bila tiba masanya, we have to carikan boiferen utk kedua2nya.Or should I say suami yang sah?? Haha.Maaf zahir batin too.Take care.

Mawar said...

Kak F
selamat hari raya.
wah, nampak riang T&T tu!