Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I yang penakut...

am still in my office, di waktu senja.Quite spooky. :)

Malas nak balik cos' I have a talk to give at Mahallah Sumayyah (can someone tell me where it is?) But it's been a while since I gave motivational talks to students.In my younger days, I was invited everywhere by former students (some school teachers, some lecturers) to talk to their sch kids.Melaka, Kuala Selangor, Temerloh..wough..where did I find the time and energy then? But I know every time it's always a feel- good feeling.Let's do it again, babe!

Gonna touch a bit on the power of one and the butterfly effect thingy tonight.Let the kids garu kepala a bit.

Nos Sles and friends came today.Sam pun dtg.Hopefully there'd be some 'butterfly effect' taking place and that we didn't waste any time trying to make something outa nothing today.

2 comments:

Ms Syakira said...

Dr Faridah,
hope u enjoyed being a motivational talk today!hehe

Ms Syakira said...

i guess i hav dropped a comment here last time.

Hope you enjoyd ur talk with the students :)