Saturday, October 01, 2011

Syukur

The weekend is finally here, folks.

I had an early start ~ had to send my mom and nephew to catch their flight to Kuantan.Woke up late so no KL Sentral check-in for them.The airport seemed so far away at 7.30 am.

Anyway, Z and I went for our Japanese spa after Zohr (fresh! revitalised! energised!) and in the evening, we checked out a new restaurant which I had not gone to (her dad and her had been dining there whenever I was outa town, it seems).

I didn't miss much. The tempura looked like cempedak goreng! (salutnya tebal 2 inci! even for the bawang!) But I remember someone once advised not to kutuk our rezeki for the day cos' that is simply our rezeki for the day.Just say syukur, alhamdulillah.There are people who are dying of hunger.

That's all I have to say.Say syukur. :)

No comments: