Sunday, October 02, 2011

Sepetang bersama The Secret Life of Nora

another Bond gal in the middle (haha)


Msia's Bond Gal


closeup with some of the main cast

super closeup (Tiara and Ryan)

queuing for autographs


bersama Aznil yang kelakar


Z was the lucky one...


Tiara's


Ryan's


Raub Pahang the best!!


I knew that Tiara would not disappoint her fans! Her latest production is another sterling performance. This time it's so hilarious that I was still laughing as I came out of Istana Budaya! Characters who had stolen our attention (selain Tiara and her leading man Ryan Silverman of Broadway) were Aznil Nawawi, Adibah Noor and Mamat Khalid (Lat's brother).Ahh.. they were all so naturally funny!

Part of my conversations with Tiara and Aznil during the autograph session:


Tiara: Where were you seated?

Me: Up there, inner circle

Tiara: Ahhh...I heard you guys screaming..that was so fantastic!


Me: Yeah..it was a fantastic performance.I'd come again.
Tiara: great!!

(Tiara ni mcm biasalah...PR dia sgt bagus..dulu masa Puteri Gunung Ledang pun dia mcm humble je when I told her she brought the Msians together..Her hubby pun very da humble..offered to take my pic with Aznil)


With Aznil

Me: Aznil, we want you! (masa tu dia dah nak beredar)

Tolong sign.You were so funny! I'm from Waub, by the way.

Aznil: Oh are you?? (terus signed Waub Pahang the best!!!)
Put this on the facebook ,OK?


Haha.Z, Nik (who snored the first half of the show despite pretty leggy showgals..haha) and I enjoyed the show.You guys must not miss.It's on till Oct 16.Props and setting pun not of your usual theatre Melayu type.Tiara will be remembered for her reform of Malay theatre (the tech, the cast, the substance and her work often manages to bring all races together) and penggunaan bahasa melayu yang membanggakan.





2 comments:

jooli said...

Yup; loved it too and I'm with you about Tiara reforming Malay theatre. Only 2 (not so positive) comments about the play: a) the 'Rio' gals were too skinny to portray Rio gals. And when I went, I thought Tiara was rather stiff, somehow.
All in all, it was fun. My hubby who had warned that he might shake the theatre with his snores pun guffawed out loud.

Faridah said...

Jooli: but you notice tak 3rd dancer in the back row masa depa buat the earlier dance routine tu tak se skinny yang lain? I was so impressed! Haha.Pakai high heels lagi.Masa I pergi tu, the main cast looked very tired. Aznil dok mengesat selsemanya dgn tuala besar (I was so afraid he'd offer to do a handshake).But truly an excellent show.