Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How to become a bore

I'm becoming a boring person, folks. I have no new entry except to share with you how busy I am this week, this month and next few months (see? I told ya)

It was not easy to get the KL Tower Restaurant's new number.Not even our telephone operator got it right or the former owner Seri Melayu. We had to google (Z and I or rather Z did). Finally when she did, we did a last min. reservation to dine with Prof Sawai and his beautiful wife Keiko (and son, Makoto). Nik drove so he could beat whatever bad jam there was at BB.

It's been years since I was last seen at the Tower Restaurant.New management mah..nama macam it belongs to Shangri-la or Mandarin.Whatever. It's lovely up there.Sapa2 nak ber-honey moon utk sekian kalinya, bolehlah berpura2 selama 50 mins (that's how long it takes for the revolving restaurant to come full circle) And we requested that they play a jazzy Malay song to welcome our guests from Japan.Prof Sawai senyum lebar dgn isterinya.

Food nampak mcm bagus but after a while, tak sedap mana pun..not for a bill that's over RM1K!
Baru I faham arti mahal macam bedil.Hahaha.But we had fun and it was very relaxing time out for all of us.

And today I was their supir..after the talk which we all enjoyed so much.A real Harvard material Prof ni.There were so many excellent questions from the floor.Lunch was also good.Alhamdulillah.

Then Kak Mun rang to say my good friends from Sydney nak datang rumah malam ni knowing I was flying to Oz on Saturday.I had planned to work on Asiatic (Q breathing down my neck! Haha) but dgn penat dan malam ni punya session, sure tidur awal...can a little genie take me away to a nice little island where there is no pressure???

I pray to God my day will be left undisturbed and uneventful besok.

No comments: