Sunday, November 20, 2011

Post-Tuah life

Teja kembali ceria.She's the one running after Tanjung




My mak said Tanjung ni rupanya burok,tak macam Tuah




Our 4 quails (nama Fresh, Ginger, Soy and Sauce)


Angora mix yang Su says I could have one


I love Su's garden (very green.Baja taik rabbits)

Su has 8 angora newborn babes

The real angora

owwwhhh...isn't she adorable?

more newborns (angora mix)


here kitty kitty


tak suka yang ini.Serabai!




We are all worried that Teja might die out of loneliness.I agreed to look out for a new love for her.A new boyfriend or husband must be found by hook or crook.



Daud (Ruzy's son) refused to give away one of his 3 rabbits.His mom wanted to give away all 3. :) I know the feeling.You'd simply get emotionally attached to these lovely creatures.



I rang Sulazli for help.She asked if I could wait till her Angora babies are a bit grown.I said I could not wait.Teja might die.She looks real monyok already.So Su (who I had not met since we left school in 1980) kindly invited me over to her place and we'd stop somewhere to see some rabbit options.




I found Tanjung (female cos' Z said do not bring a jantan home.If we had more little rabbits, we would not be able to cope.Mcmlah dia yang jaga..haha).And Su said rabbits are by nature homsexuals and lesbians.They would still 'do' each other.And the guy who sold Tanjung to me said, bezanya mcm kita juga..ada perempuan yang mengandung, ada yang tidak. I was like, ha?



Then I saw other toys. Birds!

I bought 4 puyuh cos' they seem easy to hold and can't fly.


Aging can do a lot of funny things to your head. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous Devil said...

waaa.. dr. baru sekejap dah jadi banyak dah. dah bleh buat zoo ni. hehe.

Faridah said...

Xlanx: Orang kata mcm rabbits: tau beranak tapi tak tau jaga anak..one of my quails dah mati dibaham kucing jiran.Fresh yang mati.Kadang2 nama ni jadi doa, ya? Mati fresh.