Monday, February 13, 2012

In control

We learn to take charge of the chaos in the office and hey, true enough,we are now able to laugh at things.Dr Haslina had figured out how to key in the marks, I found my way to work on the matric cards and had struck a deal with the smartcard centre to have pics taken on registration day next sem. Dr. R is working on how to collect overdue fees in an effective way.

I told Hasnah, when everything is over and done with, I'm taking a week's break..no phone,no internet..jgn sapa berani kacau.Haha.Hoboy, I need this so badly! The gals and I also plan to go to a spa, mandi bunga..go away bad vibes!

I think things happen always for a good cause. Challenges are opportunities,so the cliche goes.And I think we came out stronger and more confident out of the crisis.

Well, until we hear from the auditors again of cos'.

At this point, ada aku kisah? Carpe diem.We accomplished much today.Syukurlah.

No comments: