Wednesday, February 01, 2012

In the attic

The interview session was fun.Lots of laughter .There were so many talents and great personalities.If there were money, I'd employ them all.
The rest of us tried our best coping without the Manager.Someone likened the situation as a household of young kids whose maid had run away.I had to laugh at that despite the high level stress trying to locate files, visa forms, marks to be keyed in...I told my team, let's hope this time next week we'd be able to laugh at what had happened today.

We stayed back very late.I had to SOS our Spore partners.Razali was in Milan, Lake Como. Wah I envy him.Nak juga a holiday in Lake Como esp now!! Imran tak pasal2 being dragged in.Azwadi promised to drop by besok.See? There are still very nice people around.

And my colleagues were very cooperative whn asked to submit twice wht they had submitted earlier.Kalau I, I'd say go fly kites. :)

Could not have survived the day without Dr H, my PA and our part time Assistant.Besok lagi gila.

Cepatlah hari siang! Not answering calls,OK?

No comments: