Friday, November 15, 2013

Chandrika-Omar's wedding reception at Sultan Gate

I flew and went through horrible air turbulence but sampai
selamat.After checking in, mandi and a quick lunch at Minang's, I went
to check if my help was needed at the rumah bendahara...gorgeous place.
If Z kawin dgn org Spore, this is whr I'd like to have the reception too.:))

More later.
Macam comel je.Mcm seronok je. :)
Chandran, Chandrika, Omar and Ivy, Mamanda
Singapore
Food was superb
My new friends (yang tu uncle Spore's PM, ipar Lee Kuan Yew)
Brought Kak Pah ganti Nik who was having his teambuilding
retreat in Kuala Selangor (Sg Dorani)

Kawan Ivy yang sangat funny: her advice to the newly weds: have lots of sex.
Chanrika's gift from her mom's friend
Ivy and her new family (from Birmingham, UK)
Omar's young relative baca fatihah
at every daughter's wedding, Chandran would recite a poem for the
bride
besan Ivy at the tea ceremony
witnessing the tea ceremony. I pun was given the honour 
ipar Lee Kuan Yew.Mcm anak saudara dia, kan? Mereka ni keturunan Baba.
Speaks fluent Malay.Sgt la mesra.

No comments: