Thursday, November 14, 2013

Inang

Ijat is not handling well news of him getting only 4As and 1B.We had thought his BM would be the one which would be the casualty but he got through that miraculously but terkandas di Penulisan. My niece's son is very smart but he goes to a private sch which excels in everything but BM (and yang seangkatan). Ummi said her boy teriak kat sekolah lagi after finding out desas desus he got a B (he asked how many Bs, someone said 1 B.Terus dia meraung)

So I went over during lunch hours to pass the Pakistani salt for mandian for Irsyad (it helps you to energise).Ijat tertidur but antara lelap and tak (ohh how painful it must have been for the 12-year old) so I spoke to him , beri kata-kata semangat like who cares about upsr..itu exam for babies etc (kalau Bashir dengar..habis! He's taking it next year).I told him he has 5 years to prepare for his A Level bla bla bla.I thought kurang sikit isak nya but when his nenek called to speak, deras lagi nangis nya.

I guess he needs time.And space.

Irshad bancuh garam tu sendiri (ikut instruction container tu). Her mom terkejut cos' usually he's not motivated to do anything bila lepas chemo (tired, depressed, semua ada).Syukurlah and he said memang after mandi, rasa segar and recharged. Syukurlah.

I have started on my new book project.Doakanlah that it will see the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: